Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Friday, January 2, 2009

    Looking forward

    Here we are, just inside the doorway of 2009. I took a walk yesterday to try and wrap my head around that fact and to try and take stock of my life. I have to admit that I failed utterly in this attempt. I need to find time to regroup, look through some old records and try again. I feel a deep sense of being lost and increasingly out of control but I am unable to say exactly why I feel that way. I spent the holidays celebrating with friends and family and just generally have a grand time. Now, however, I’m feeling the need to take stock of things and decide on a strategy for the coming year.
    Also, starting next week, I need to restart my work on the kitchen.
    Gina has had just about enough of our kitchen free lifestyle.

    No comments: