Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Tuesday, February 19, 2008

    What was that sound?

    That loud, but unidentifiable thump somewhere in the distance. That was the sound of the Universe taking a personal interest in crushing me. I'm not sure what I did, but clearly the powers that may or may not be, have decided that I was in need of some sort of cosmic (or is it karmic) correction. So, here I am walking along minding my own business when suddenly my life decides to implode. Maybe I had too good a time at Farpoint, maybe I cut off someone important in traffic without realizing it, maybe it's just the random luck of the draw and my number came up, who knows?
    What I do know is that in these times of crisis, I can always rely on those around me to pull together, roll up their sleeves and do what's needed. Never a cross word or a moment wasted on laying the blame. Just good, strong folks looking to do whatever they need to do to make things right again.

    It's a comfort in these times of crisis . . . in my imagination.

    No comments: