Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Monday, February 11, 2008

    Some good news and Farpoint too!

    Well, Obama swept everywhere there was an election this past weekend, so that's good news.
    Go Obama!

    Meanwhile Gina and I are getting ready for Farpoint. We're really looking forward to seeing all our convention friends and having a weekend away from home. The only problem right now is money. It's not a big problem, there is, in fact, plenty of money; but as always seems to be the case with me, the timing is bad. There is plenty of money; right after Farpoint. Fear not however I will endeavor to persevere, as always.

    In other good news it looks like, maybe, possibly, perhaps the WGA strike is about to end. That means there will be a chance for much more money as Gina gets back to working more frequently. Now that she's a member of SAG, the time she will be investing will be much more lucrative for us. All I need is one last waiver (and the initial fee) and I too can become a member of SAG. I'm not in any hurry though as I very much like my current IT Manager gig.

    No comments: