Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Thursday, February 21, 2008

    Everyone just listen . . .

    First of all Hillary: it's time. Please step aside graciously, now. Please understand I'm not a
    "Hillary hater" or anything like that. I think that you still have a place in the party and can make a substantial contribution, but really, it's over.

    The press; anytime you want to just stop reporting on McCain and the Republicans it will be fine with me. Again, it's over, they can't win. Have you seen the actual vote counts? Even they're own people are not voting for them. Let's stop kidding ourselves here. You might as well spend time telling us how the libertarian or communist party candidates are doing.

    Everyone else, if there is something you are supposed to be doing, do me a favor, stop screwing around and just do it. Really, figure it out and get it done.
    I don't know why, but lately, whenever I go to try and get anything done, the person who is supposed to help me do it acts like they just walked in, it's their first day and they have never done this before. Also I keep seeing things around me that just ought to be done, and yet, somehow, aren't. I'm really tired of doing them myself so come on people, seriously, just do it.

    No comments: