Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Tuesday, July 29, 2008

    Random Star Trek reference



    That scene is from the episode "Arena" and the name of the planet they are on is "Cestus 3".
    That was the Gorn episode.
    The episode and the now famous rock where Kirk fights the Gorn were also briefly featured in "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey"
    Also the script was based on a short story by Fredric Brown.

    ....

    Look, I'm really sorry! Okay? . . . I can't help it.

    My old friend Dave sent this over, blame him.

    3 comments:

    Unknown said...

    At least you didn't go so far as to say something like "and his name wasn't Ensign Ricky, he was actually a Lt name ...." so there is still hope. :)

    Frank J. Hernandez said...

    It's hard to tell from this picture but I think that's Lt. O'Herlihy.
    It might be Lt. Depaul, after so many years, the memory plays tricks on you, but I think it's Lt. O'Herlihy.

    Phoenix said...

    Well Frank it just goes to prove that your memory is still intact. It is indeed Lt. O'Herlihy. The Actor was Jerry Ayres. Now why I would know that at 1:30am I haven't a clue....
    Ponch..