Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Thursday, May 22, 2008

    Thursday night quotes

    Patrick: On people who say that they know Barack Obama "says" he's not a Muslim, but that they don't believe him.
    Patrick, "I'm sorry, I can't continue this conversation, I never discuss politics with Buddhist."
    Hypothetical Ignoramus, "But I'm not a Buddhist."
    Patrick, "Sorry, I don't believe you."

    Patrick: on the recent Kentucky and West Virginia Democratic primary voters, "Hee Haw Democrats!"

    Here's a link from Collins:


    Patrick: on the Clinton Campaign.
    Their new strategy is, their going to go independent, and then try to win the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes. It's called the Clinton/McMahon ticket - also the the Mega Millions guy will be the new campaign spokesman.

    No comments: