Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Sunday, May 11, 2008

    Champagne and Yard Work

    Good news! Gina and I have the house back to ourselves. Talia and the kids (and almost all of their stuff) are all safely relocated to their new house in NC. We celebrated with Champagne and by doing a lot of yard, house and pool work. Things are coming along nicely and we are really enjoying our rediscovered privacy. Don't get me wrong, we love the kids and the grandkids, but it's a real pleasure to put something down and come back later and find it . . . exactly where you left it.
    We are cleaning out and fixing up two rooms to use as guest rooms and making some big plans. As usual our plans are bigger than our budget, but we're getting by.
    As a result of all this, for the moment at least, no one else is moving in.
    Also, new rule, if your coming over you probably want to call about twenty minutes beforehand. Very probably!

    Meanwhile, as we clean up and redesign our living space, I'm looking forward to reinventing myself a little. I have several projects that I have started, and want to finish, or at least work on a little more.
    There is just not enough time to do everything I want to do . . . but I'm looking forward to trying.

    No comments: