Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Sunday, October 7, 2007

    Snake and Greg Hastings


    Here is a shot from this past weekend. That's me as Snake and Greg Hastings.
    I had a really good time and I have to say that I was impressed by mister Hastings positive attitude and kindness. The guy just seeps positive energy, plus (as you might expect) he's a really excellent Paintball player. I ran along with him during one of the scenario sessions and I learned a lot just doing that. Also while everyone else was focused on Paintball, I was able to focus on the scenario and I wound up as the guy with the suitcase. So we ended up with the actual guy who was dressed as Snake Plissken running around the Paintball field with the suitcase.
    Much fun was had by all.

    No comments: