Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Tuesday, October 23, 2007

    Finding Jesus.

    Good news everyone, I found Jesus!
    Turns out he's been back for awhile now and has been hanging out at the Maryland Renaissance Festival.
    He looked good.
    I spoke with him a bit and he was nice.
    He says he likes the fair and that he just feels more comfortable hanging out there. I asked him about the world of today and he said that it was cool but that people should take more responsibility for themselves and their actions.
    Also he suggest that everyone should read more Science Fiction.
    I asked him about some of the things people have done in his name over the last 2000 plus years and he was somber.
    He said, "Listen, did you ever play telephone? You know, where everyone stands in a circle and the first person whispers a message to the next person and the next person whispers it to the person after them, and so on, passing it along, and then you see how the message has changed by the time it reaches the last person?"
    I said, "sure".
    "Well" he said, "try playing that over two thousand years, and half a dozen languages, and see what you get."
    I said that I saw his point.
    Then he went off to drink some more.