Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Thursday, September 25, 2008

    Pirate Weekend in MD in Danger

    Sensors indicate the weather in Crownsville, Md is going from bad to worse for this weekend.
    As you all know, I really look forward to this every year, but I don't know about this.
    We may need to change course to Pa, or call the whole thing off.
    Updates as they happen.
    I just checked and all three locations NY, PA and MD look like a washout for this weekend. 

    I'll keep you posted from here.

    That's it, we're calling it off.
    We're looking into next weekend.

    1 comment:

    Phoenix said...

    Well I had made plans to attend but I have to agree the weather is just playing nice this weekend. Plus I have to move my little storage to a new bigger storage too boot...

    But hey there's always next year plus I'll see you and Gina at Farpoint 2009..