Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Tuesday, September 23, 2008

    Frank's excellent Staycation!

    Ha! My spellchecker just threw up.
    I have taken off this week to just work around the house and relax. Of course I'm getting caught up watching the financial meltdown of our society. I feel like a Roman citizen looking out to the hilltops and wondering what all those Visigoths are up to.

    Obama 08 BABY!!!!

    Meanwhile I’m trying to take care of myself. I walked two miles this morning and plan to spend the rest of the day working in the yard. Yesterday I spent caring for the dog. Buster is hanging in there. He had a nice long bath and some serious grooming and later went to the vet.
     Now has some new medicine to make him more comfortable and I’m out a couple of Franklins. Oh well.

    If you’re around, stop by and you can help me close the pool or something.

    No comments: