Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 9, 2008

    Putting off the Kitchen repairs

    Well, I was working away on the Kitchen and as I started calculating the time I would need, and the time I had available, I realized something; I am not going to make it! So far I repaired the ceiling, rewired the outlets with GFI's, re-opened a walled over door, patched the walls and primed and painted. However, given the holidays and my schedule, there is no way I can get the rest done and I don't want to rush this. The good news is that, since it's just Gina and I, it's really no big deal and it helps to spread the cost over a longer period. I moved the Fridge out into the living room and just put everything else back in the kitchen nice and neat. After the holidays I'll pull it all back out and start again, no problem.
    If you're at the house just stay out of the kitchen!

    No comments: