Frank2112 Twitter Feed

    Follow Frank2112 on Twitter

    Saturday, August 23, 2008

    OBAMA BIDEN 08 . . . BITCHES!!!

    This from Patrick:
    "The Obama campaign text message, announcing to supporters that Biden was the running mate...

    went out at 3AM. I kid you not. Fucking priceless.

    The PUMAs are pitching a shit fit. Good. Maybe Axelrod or Plouffe can respond and say, 'It wasn't intended to be a deliberate snub to a pack of pathetic and selfish deadenders trolling the Internet as ratfuckers for McCain....as far as I know.'"

    Good stuff! I like Biden. However I am concerned that with his long record he brings a lot of baggage to the ticket. The Republicans are going to comb through his whole life and say he said 'this' or voted for 'that' or voted against 'the other'. I also wish that Obama had maybe picked someone less conventional. For the most part though his baggage seems to compliment Obama's pretty well.

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    I don't get it. I voted for Clinton in the primaries...I admit it. But there's no way in HELL I'd ever vote for McCain. What the fuck is wrong with these people??!?!